Complete list of Export Council of Australia's webinar recordings
- NSW Treasury | Rebuilding International Business Links and Restoring Confidence Webinar Recording - featuring Sarah Demenis, National Manager, Business Development & Member Engagement, ECA as one of the speakers (17 June 2020)
- Austrade | Free Trade Agreements, Navigating the Export Journey Webinar Recording - featuring Dianne Tipping, Chair, ECA as one of the speakers (10 June 2020) - Please note you will need to register to view the recording.
- NSW Treasury | Risk Management and Future Scenario Planning for NSW Exporters Webinar Recording - featuring Shane Styles, National Skills Development Manager, ECA as one of the speakers (15 May 2020)
- TSBE | Managing Risk and Targeting the Opportunities Webinar Power Point Slides - featuring Shane Styles, National Skills Development Manager, ECA as one of the speakers (8 April 2020) - Please note a recording is not available for this webinar.
- RDA Sydney | Remote Working Strategies Webinar Recording - From Four Different Expert Perspectives - featuring Angela Wright, Manager - Women Trading Globally, ECA as one of the speakers (6 April 2020)
Become A Member
Co-Founder & Commercial Director,
Pharmako Biotechnologies Pty Ltd
Member of the ECA
"Pharmako Biotechnologies were already exporting when we joined the ECA. We joined to assist our export strategies, and unashamedly to promote ourselves
through the Australian Export Awards. As a small business, third party recognition and industry membership assist when dealing with large
Seabridge Global Logistics supports the complete movement of trade through air freight, sea freight, customs brokerage, and logistics solutions. Working with a global network of trusted freight partners, Seabridge delivers tailored solutions that meet clients’ unique commercial needs. Backed by years of experience, Seabridge has become an industry leader in international freight.