The ECA undertakes numerous research projects per year with various partners, and welcomes expressions of interest for project sponsorship which
will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Opportunity to be involved in the planning process of the construction of an appropriate research report as well as supporting elements, such
as surveys and interviews;
- Opportunity to encourage your clients to participate in the research;
- Opportunity to attend interviews and stakeholder engagements with companies;
- Shared IP rights to use the research findings for your own purposes;
- Exclusive opportunity to work with a small group of partners from both industry and government involved in the project;
- Opportunity to provide company information and additional commentary as part of the final research report.
- Opportunity to be involved in the development of the learning tool;
- Opportunity to provide content as part of the development of the learning tool;
- Opportunity to profile your company as part of the learning tool;
- Shared IP rights to use the output from the learning tool for promotion to your clients.
- Full branding rights on all material produced as part of the project, including:
- Your logo displayed as part of external-facing outputs, such as the research report and survey platform, and learning tool;
- Your logo included as part of EDM campaigns for survey recruitment;
- Your logo and company profiled in all PR-related activity regarding the project;
- Your banner displayed at any events related to the research project, as well as related presentations.
Consulting Opportunities The ECA undertakes research, education and consulting projects in a number of areas relating to international trade. We invite expressions of interest
for individual consulting projects which will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
We are experienced in large-scale projects, which we deliver in collaboration with both public bodies and private industry. We focus on both specific areas related to trade – such as free trade agreements and their impact – as well as more broadly on market-based opportunity, among other areas.
Examples of our past work include:
- Advancing Trade Development: An examination of the trade promotion efforts of ten countries around the world, conducted with the support of the Australian International Trade and Transport Industry Development Fund;
- Australia’s International Business Survey: The largest survey of its kind in the country, produced on an annual basis in partnership with Efic, Austrade and the University of Sydney;
- Demystifying Korea: An examination of Australian service sector opportunity in Korea in light of KAFTA, conducted with the support of Austrade and the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade's (DFAT) Australia-Korea Foundation;
- FTA Tool: The only resource of its kind in Australia, providing an outline platform (ftatool.com.au) to assist businesses in demystifying all of Australia’s FTAs, in partnership with ANZ and Hunt & Hunt Lawyers;
- Mexico: Reform and Opportunity: An examination of the potential for Australian business in light of economic reform in Mexico, conducted with the support of Austrade and in partnership with PwC and Harris Gomez Group;
- The Shanghai Free Trade Zone and Australia: An examination of what the Shanghai FTZ is, why it matters and where the opportunities are for Australian businesses, conducted with the support of Austrade, DFAT’s Australia-China Council and Asialink Business.
- NSW Trade Support Review Government: An evaluation of NSW’s trade support programs and its role in state trade promotion
Become A Member
VEKTA Advanced Automation
Member of the ECA
"In 2014 Vekta Automation became involved in the Export Awards and started to get a better understanding about the role of the Export Council of Australia. After attending a seminar in Perth in February 2019 the decision was instantly made and we signed up the next day. A decision we should have made 5 years earlier. For Vekta, the information, expertise and networking opportunities that the ECA provides has been valuable. It is reassuring knowing that there are experienced and knowledgeable people we can turn to when advice is needed."
Established in 1970, Mavlab Animal Health Pty Ltd is a Queensland based, family-owned, GMP licenced manufacturer of veterinary pharmaceuticals and pet care products. Mavlab has an extensive range of prescription and over the counter products sold in a growing number of global markets. Contract manufacturing opportunities are also available.