The latest Currency Outlook, brought to you by OFX
The global economy has changed, and so too have some of the key drivers impacting currency markets.
We are headed into uncharted waters in the second half of this year, as governments gradually ease their COVID-19 lockdowns and travel restrictions to revive economic growth. Only time will tell whether the global economy can shift to a ‘new normal’, or if it will be a case of two steps forward, three steps back.
Our latest edition of Currency Outlook has been produced to help you navigate market movements today, and to understand what to watch out for in the coming
- Government and investor actions in times of crisis, and how this impacts currency
- How manufacturing and tourism have been hit, and how they might recover
- Why employment rates are increasingly important
- What’s ahead for the US dollar as the US presidential election heats up
- The impact of ongoing EU and UK trade negotiations as the transition deadline looms
- The strength indicators to watch for key currencies in coming months