Premier of Queensland’s Export Awards Recognise Elite Exporters
In what has been hailed as Queensland’s Export night of nights 16 Queensland businesses have been recognised and celebrated for their outstanding success
and contribution to the state’s trade output at the Premier of Queensland’s Export Awards, which were held at Brisbane City Hall on Thursday 10 October.
With more than 500 guests attending the spectacular event that paid homage to the last 30 years of exporting for Queensland business the Honourable Annastacia
Palaszczuk Premier of Queensland and Minister for Trade congratulated all businesses that had made it to the finals.
Operating since 1875, family owned food manufacturing business Trisco Foods was presented the coveted Premier of Queensland’s Exporter of the Year Award for their outstanding achievements in the field of international trade.
Winners of the 13 National Industry awards will be automatically progress as finalists in the Australian Export Awards, held in Canberra on 3 December 2019.
2019 Premier of Queensland’s Export Awards winners:
- Premier of Queensland’s Exporter of the Year: Trisco Foods
- Dermot McManus Awards for Innovation: Clipchamp
- Tom Burns Award for Women in International Business: iVolve Industrial Technology
- Richard Joel Award for the Defence Industry: ImmersaView
- Agribusiness, Food and Beverages: Mort & Co
- Minerals, Energy and Related Services: International Mill Relines
- Creative Industries: Circa Contemporary Circus
- International Education and Training: Australian Language Schools
- Sustainability: ENVIROTECH EDUCATION
- E-Commerce: Knotwood
- Technology and Innovation: AKIPS
- Manufacturing and Advanced Materials: Alpha-H
- International Health: Trisco Foods
- Professional Services: Populous
- Small Business: Ryan Aerospace
- Regional Exporter: HeliMods
- Emerging Exporter: Natural Evolution