Register Now: Agri Opportunities in India and Western Sydney Launch of the NSW Export Awards!
Join the NSW Government, Export Council of Australia (ECA) and ANZ in Parramatta to launch the Premier’s NSW Export Awards in Western Sydney and to explore Food and Beverage opportunities in India for your business.
With a rapidly growing population of more than 1.2 billion, India is expected to overtake China as the world’s most populous nation within a decade.
India’s middle-class population is expected to soar to about 200 million by 2020, generating huge demand for high-quality, protein-rich foods as well as numerous opportunities across a number of different sectors of the economy.
Increasingly international business is being supported and enhanced by a range of digital tools and internet enabled activities from eCommerce on company websites to virtual tours and meetings.
Using these tools are becoming ever more important to growing an international business leading to increased concerns about keeping your business safe online.
Join us for:
- Welcome by the NSW Government
- 2018 Premier’s NSW Export Awards launch in Western Sydney
- India: Food and Beverage opportunities for NSW Businesses
- A deep dive into cybercrime and securing your business online
- Panel discussion: expert tips on doing business in India
- Date: Wednesday, 1 August 2018
- Time: 4.00 (4.30pm start) - 6.30pm
- Venue: Level 3, Macquarie Tower, 10 Valentine Ave, Parramatta NSW 2150
- Cost: This event is FREE to attend
Who should attend?
- Businesses looking to develop a growth plan to extend beyond the domestic market » Aspiring exporters and new exporters
- Existing exporters wanting an export refresher
For further information, download our PDF flyer or contact Tania Panagoda at email@example.com 02 8222 4136.