Speed Networking for International Business - Mexico. Sydney
This event has now ended.
Date: Wednesday, 23 August
Time: 5pm to 7pm; registration starts at 4.30pm
Location: Club 27, El Camino Cantina, 18 Argyle Street, The Rocks, Sydney
As the fourteenth largest economy in the world and home to 120 million people, Mexico is a significant market as well as potential gateway to opportunity across the Americas for Australian companies.
Mexico was Australia’s largest merchandise trading partner in Latin America in 2016, with two-way trade worth nearly $3 billion.
With a double taxation agreement in place, improved air access and increasing awareness, opportunities are growing for Australian exporters in this dynamic country.
Given the recent announcement of a Free Trade Agreement (FTA) negotiation with the Pacific Alliance which includes Mexico, the ECA has developed a Speed Networking for International Business event with a focus on Mexico.
We are delighted to be joined by Esau Garza, Trade Commissioner ProMexico Australia.
You’ll be able to network with a range of professional representatives in areas such as:
- Freight forwarding
- Insurance – marine and credit
- Government agencies – Federal and State
- Market entry strategy
- Export skills development
- Learn about opportunities for your product or service in the Mexico market, and hear from experts who can help you on your international business journey
- Network with experts and industry peers in a relaxed environment
- Get an up-to-date perspective on the state of the Mexican market from the experts
- Chance to win a lucky door prize at the event
* PLEASE NOTE: THIS EVENT IS OPEN FOR ATTENDANCE BY BONA FIDE EXPORTERS OR POTENTIAL EXPORTERS ONLY. *
Become A Member
VEKTA Advanced Automation
Member of the ECA
"In 2014 Vekta Automation became involved in the Export Awards and started to get a better understanding about the role of the Export Council of Australia. After attending a seminar in Perth in February 2019 the decision was instantly made and we signed up the next day. A decision we should have made 5 years earlier. For Vekta, the information, expertise and networking opportunities that the ECA provides has been valuable. It is reassuring knowing that there are experienced and knowledgeable people we can turn to when advice is needed."
Established in 1970, Mavlab Animal Health Pty Ltd is a Queensland based, family-owned, GMP licenced manufacturer of veterinary pharmaceuticals and pet care products. Mavlab has an extensive range of prescription and over the counter products sold in a growing number of global markets. Contract manufacturing opportunities are also available.