Speed Networking for International Business - Mexico. Melbourne
This event has now ended.
Mexico was Australia’s largest merchandise trading partner in Latin America in 2016, with two-way trade worth nearly $3 billion.
With a double taxation agreement in place, improved air access and increasing awareness, opportunities are growing for Australian exporters in this dynamic country.
Given the recent announcement of a Free Trade Agreement (FTA) negotiation with the Pacific Alliance which includes Mexico, the ECA has developed a Speed Networking for International Business event with a focus on Mexico.
We are delighted to be joined by Esau Garza, Trade Commissioner ProMexico Australia.
You’ll be able to network with a range of professional representatives in areas such as:
- Freight forwarding
- Insurance – marine and credit
- Government agencies – Federal and State
- Market entry strategy
- Export skills development
- Learn about opportunities for your product or service in the Mexico market, and hear from experts who can help you on your international business journey
- Network with experts and industry peers in a relaxed environment
- Get an up-to-date perspective on the state of the Mexican market from the experts
- Chance to win a lucky door prize at the event
* PLEASE NOTE: THIS EVENT IS OPEN FOR ATTENDANCE BY BONA FIDE EXPORTERS OR POTENTIAL EXPORTERS ONLY. *
Become A Member
Co-Founder & Commercial Director,
Pharmako Biotechnologies Pty Ltd
Member of the ECA
"Pharmako Biotechnologies were already exporting when we joined the ECA. We joined to assist our export strategies, and unashamedly to promote ourselves
through the Australian Export Awards. As a small business, third party recognition and industry membership assist when dealing with large
Established in 1970, Mavlab Animal Health Pty Ltd is a Queensland based, family-owned, GMP licenced manufacturer of veterinary pharmaceuticals and pet care products. Mavlab has an extensive range of prescription and over the counter products sold in a growing number of global markets. Contract manufacturing opportunities are also available.