Food, Beverage and Hospitality Trade Shows
Contact Nurziah Masagoes 0400 999 898 or email at Nurziah@exportsolutions.com.au to discuss your options to exhibit. Click on the show names to be directed to the Export Solutions website for more information such as Show Brochure, Post Show Report and Australian Flyer.
- 3 – 5 March
- Nusa Dua, Indonesia
- The premier international food, hospitality and tourism event that attracts trade buyers from the region’s leading resorts, hotel chains, restaurants and importers – providing an undisputed entry point into this thriving and lucrative tourism market.
- We have the State Government of Victoria along with 6 Victorian companies and Chef Tim Hollands attending the show.
AQUA ME 2016
- 13 – 15 March
- Dubai, UAE
- Endorsed by the Ministry of Environment and Water and in partnership with the World Aquaculture Society, the Aqua Middle East Summit is the only conference in the region to represent the local and international aquaculture industry to discuss the business of Aquaculture and its returns for investors.
- 12 – 15 April
- Held every two years, Food and Hotel Asia (FHA) in Singapore is the largest international food tradeshow in Asia. FHA attracts buyer groups
from countries throughout Asia with 44,000 trade visitors from 97 countries/regions visiting the show.
- 107 Australian companies have confirmed their participation. The Australian pavilion is fully booked and we are running on a ‘wait-list’ system - contact us if you wish to join this show.
- 12 – 15 April
- Messe Dusseldorf, together with Singapore Exhibition Services, will present the first instalment of ProWine Asia 2016 – a satellite event of
the successful ProWein trade fair in Dusseldorf. This biennial event will run alongside the highly successful Food & Hotel Asia 2016.
- Open to trade visitors and backed with an increased influx of global exhibitors and visitors into Singapore, ProWine Asia 2016 serves as a dedicated platform to bring your business maximum exposure to the most relevant of target audiences from the industry. From Hospitality Executives and Hoteliers to F&B Retailers, Sommeliers and Caterers, enhance your business profile and engage in meaningful discussions with the right crowd at ProWine Asia 2016.
- 10 – 13 May 2016
- Seoul, Korea
- Servicing a market that imports 70% of its food and agricultural needs, Seoul Food & Hotel is Korea’s largest food and hospitality trade
show. 54,117 trade buyers and 712 exhibitors participated in the last edition.
- The Free Trade Agreement with Korea is now "in force" and if this opens up opportunities for your business, you should be planning your export
market strategies now, starting the search for a distributor, and researching the market for distribution channels etc.
- 28 booths are reserved for the Australian Pavilion, with 11 booths left for you to choose from.
- 1-3 June
- Myanmar, Korea
- Organised by Bangkok Exhibition Services Ltd a member of Allworld Exhibitions, the leading organisers of food and hospitality exhibitions in Asia, Food & Hotel Myanmar (now in its 3rd edition), will present over 250 participants from 29 countries and 6 international pavilions from Germany, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and USA.
- 7-10 September
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Food & Hotel Thailand (FHT) 2015 is the an International 5-Star Food & Hospitality Trade Event in Thailand with over 300 participants and more 850 brands from over 21 countries and international pavilions from China, Japan and Korea.
Autumn Shows by Gulfood 2016
- 7-9 November
- Dubai, UAE
The Autumn Shows by Gulfood includes:
- SEAFEX – The first professional seafood show of its kind in the region.
- The Specialty Food Festival – The event for fine food and gourmet sector.
- Yummex Middle East – Previously known as “Sweets Middle East”. The event focusing on sweets, snacks and confectionery.
- Gulfood Manufacturing – If you are looking to buy ingredients or find new equipment.
This is the only Food & Hospitality trade show in China with:
- 19 years of proven success
- 2,400 exhibitors from 66 countries and regions
- 34,761 trade visitors; 13% are from overseas
- Exclusively for imported products
- Exhibitors are international suppliers selling to China , or international brands made in China
- No Chinese food manufacturers can exhibit at FHC
The Australian pavilion is located in an excellent location – just next to the one of the entries to the hall.
- 7-9 November
- Shanghai, China
- The focus at ProWine China is on quantity, quality and variety. 650 exhibitors from 38 countries, 8,250 trade visitors - importers, distributors,
retailers and F&B managers participated in 2014. Its variety makes it a unique show in Mainland China.
- ProWine China is a truly international trade fair organised by Messe Dusseldorf (organiser of ProWein in Germany) and China International Exhibitions (member of the London based Allworld Exhibitions), who have been organising FHC China for more than 21 years.
- Dubai, UAE
- Gulfood just keeps getting bigger and bigger! Gulfood 2015 attracted a record of more than 84,642 trade buyers from 156 countries! With over
4,800 companies represented from over 120 countries exhibiting, this is the Middle East’s leading and largest food, drink, foodservice
and hospitality exhibition.
- 81 Australian companies with 7 industry bodies and government agencies were at Gulfood 2016.
- 5-8 April
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Now in its 14th edition, Food & Hotel Indonesia (FHI) is the key to your sales success in Indonesia with 3,955 trade visitors and 1,611
exhibiting companies (42 Australian companies) at the last show in 2015. Established as the premier food, beverage and hospitality event
in Indonesia, FHI returns in 2017 bigger and better offering an unrivalled platform to ASEAN’s biggest market.
- Over 300sqm has been reserved for Australia – contact us to express your interest.
- 25-27 April
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Vietnam and Indochina’s premier trade event for food, culinary and hospitality supplies, services and solutions, Food & Hotel Vietnam 2015 (FHV 2015) attracted 10,951 trade visitors and 470 exhibitors (77% are from overseas) from 36 countries. Spanning across 9,270 square meters, FHV 2015 was the largest since its inauguration in 2005.
- 8-11 May
- Hong Kong
- Held every 2 years in Hong Kong, HOFEX is the most significant food, hospitality and equipment show in North Asia. 38,053 regional buyers gathered
at the last edition to source the latest products, exchange market insights & immerse themselves in a series of education & inspiring
events. Spanning across 65,000sqm in 14 exhibition halls, HOFEX 2017 is projecting 2,500+ exhibitors from 57 countries.
- 83 Australian companies exhibited in 2015 and we have once more reserved the same excellent location for Australian companies in 2017.
ICT & Broadcasting
Communic Indonesia 2016
Broadcast Indonesia 201631 August-3 September
Mining, Oil and Gas Trade Shows:
Contact Tanya Yakovlev at 0447 041 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options
to exhibit. Click on the show names to be directed to the Export Solutions website for more information such as Show Brochure, Post Show Report
and Australian Flyer.
Become A Member
Group Managing Director, doq®
Member of the ECA
"Our mission is to connect Australia and Japan – by using our local knowledge to service clients in the Asia Pacific region that we can grow with. This
allows us to develop cross-cultural marketing solutions that are mutually beneficial, both for our Australian and international partners. Being a part
of the ECA has been an important asset to our growth; setting a high bar to reach for, providing a valuable network, introducing us to new leads and
informing us of changing trends. We look forward to continuing to be the specialists in anything Japan-related and are proud to be associated with
Down Under Enterprises grows, produces, exports, and markets traceable and sustainable native Australian essential oils and botanicals. We source from their farm, Buhlambar, and also from small growers across Australia.
Founded in 1991 in a spare bedroom to sell Tea Tree Oil from Dee-Ann’s parents’ farm, Down Under Enterprises has since grown to support over three dozen Australian farming families.