Courses & Workshops Calendar
Browse our upcoming courses & workshops, you can even filter by state to locations that are suitable for you
If you would like to register for a number of workshops at once, call Angela on (02) 8243 7490 and we'll do the necessary, without you having to register for each workshop individually.
Filter By State
EXPORT WORKSHOPS / 2018(These workshops can be selected as Accredited courses and can then be used as credits towards the Advanced Diploma of International Business Management.)
GETTING THE DOCUMENTATION RIGHT
- NSW: Tuesday, 20 March. More info.
- VIC: Wednesday, 21 March. More info.
- NSW: Tuesday, 19 June. More info.
- VIC: Wednesday, 20 June. More info.
- WA: Wednesday, 20 June. More info.
- QLD: Tuesday, 26 June. More info.
- NSW: Tuesday, 11 September. More info.
- VIC: Wednesday, 12 September. More info.
- SA: Thursday, 13 September. More info.
- NSW: Wednesday, 11 April. More info.
- VIC: Thursday, 12 April. More info.
- QLD: Thursday, 10 May. More info.
- WA: Tuesday, 29 May. More info.
IMPORTING FROM CHINA
- NSW: Wednesday, 04 July. More info.
- VIC: Thursday, 05 July. More info.
- QLD: Thursday, 12 July. More info.
- WA: Wednesday, 25 July. More info.
Contact us for more information
Some of the International Trade workshops (with the exception of the Import workshops) can be undertaken as stand-alone workshops or as part of the Advanced Diploma in International Business Management (offered through the Centre for Customs and Excise Studies).
If you wish to enrol for the Advanced Diploma, select the "Accredited" option when registering for your chosen workshop/s. We will then ensure you are also enrolled for the Advanced Diploma through CCES.
If you want to register for just one workshop (or multiples), without enrolling for the Advanced Diploma, select the "Non-Accredited" option when registering for your chosen workshop/s. Then just arrive for your workshop and learn those new skills!
Dee-Ann Prather, Down Under Enterprises International
NSW Women in Global Business Award winner
Member of the ECA
“90% of our business is export based and we are expanding rapidly throughout Asia. As we move into new countries and regions it is important to understand the country, culture and business norms and ECA has helped us do this through their programs. ECA has also helped us improve our shipping and documentation efficiency, especially with the new GHS requirements. Overall, ECA is a wealth of information and knowledge and have always been very helpful when we have specific issues or questions.”Become a Member
Nuix is the 2015 Premier's NSW Exporter of the Year. As a technology company that protects, informs and empowers society. Nuix has more than 1,500 customers in over 60 countries, including all major global regulatory agencies, leading security and law enforcement agencies, all tier one advisory and litigation support vendors, and many of the world's leading financial institutions, corporations and government departments.