Going Global – Getting Paid. Sydney, October
This Course has now ended.
Key concerns for any company looking to trade internationally are:
- Ensuring payment in overseas markets
- Managing international business risk
- Financing your international plans
- Managing the financial process and risk when it comes to expanding internationally
- Trading in different currencies
- Methods of payment
- Understanding how a documentary letter of credit can mitigate payment risk
- Alternate methods of payment protection and other risk management strategies
- Managing foreign exchange risk
- How credit insurance can protect your receivables
- Finance options for global growth
This half day course is designed specifically for those managing the import and export process, finance managers, as well as business owners.
All participants will receive:
- Booklet with exercises and templates
- Certificate of completion
Select Course Type
Dee-Ann Prather, Down Under Enterprises International
NSW Women in Global Business Award winner
Member of the ECA
“90% of our business is export based and we are expanding rapidly throughout Asia. As we move into new countries and regions it is important to understand the country, culture and business norms and ECA has helped us do this through their programs. ECA has also helped us improve our shipping and documentation efficiency, especially with the new GHS requirements. Overall, ECA is a wealth of information and knowledge and have always been very helpful when we have specific issues or questions.”Become a Member
Nuix is the 2015 Premier's NSW Exporter of the Year. As a technology company that protects, informs and empowers society. Nuix has more than 1,500 customers in over 60 countries, including all major global regulatory agencies, leading security and law enforcement agencies, all tier one advisory and litigation support vendors, and many of the world's leading financial institutions, corporations and government departments.