Export Essentials AppDoing Business overseas can be daunting and without the right tools, knowledge and support, it’s easy to make a mistake. The Export Essentials App helps SME’s understand the fundamentals of exporting and the key areas you will need to consider as part of their export ready journey.
The App takes you through technical information and describes it in a clear, digestible and engaging manner, from analysing whether exporting is right for you through to checklists and steps for export success.
It also includes key contacts for more help, key export finance terms to help business understand the jargon, case studies and business tools.
Western Union Business Solutions WU® EDGEExpand your business globally while helping reduce the expense, time, and resources it takes to manage international transactions.
You can access the WU® EDGE platform at no cost. It facilitates fee-free, real-time transactions in 51 currencies* , and allows you to leverage our global bank network to transact in over 130 currencies.
WU® EDGE connects buyers and sellers across a global B2B network. Find and create new relationships, make the right connections to grow your business globally, and benefit from real-time transactions between your WU® EDGE contacts.
* Transaction fee-free Edge Network Payment services are available between fully accredited WUBS customers that have registered to use the WU® EDGE platform and are authorised by a WUBS affiliate to access WUBS services in USA, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Austria, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand or in other WUBS operating countries where customers have been specifically granted access to such service. WUBS does not charge a license fees to access or use the EDGE
platform. In the event that a transaction that is initiated through the EDGE platform involves a currency conversion however a WUBS affiliate will apply foreign currency exchange rate, which includes a margin set by WUBS. Transaction fees may also apply to transactions other than Edge Network Payment services that are initiated through the EDGE platform.
The China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone & AustraliaAs China enters a new phase of development, the ECA is proud to have launched a timely report into the Shanghai Free Trade Zone (SFTZ) that clarifies what it means for Australian business.
This report was made possible by our partners Asialink Business, the Australia-China Council and Austrade.
Mexico: Gateway to the AmericasLeveraging recent reforms and highlighting the opportunities for Australian businesses in Mexico and beyond.
This report was made possible by our partners Austrade and the ITDFund.
The ECA is delighted to offer companies the following advertising opportunities to be involved in promoting YOUR organisation’s services by linking your brand to any of the ECA’s Web Apps.
Companies will be able to access the following branding opportunities:
- Opportunity to profile your company as part of the learning tools
- Your logo included as part of any EDM campaigns
- Your logo and company profiled in the research report
- Your logo and company profile included in the learning tool
- Your logo and company profiled in all PR-related activity regarding the project
- The possibility – on a case by case basis – to provide content as part of the development of the learning tool & research report
The cost of advertising in any of the apps is only $2,000 plus GST.
For more information, please contact the ECA at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dee-Ann Prather, Down Under Enterprises International
NSW Women in Global Business Award winner
Member of the ECA
“90% of our business is export based and we are expanding rapidly throughout Asia. As we move into new countries and regions it is important to understand the country, culture and business norms and ECA has helped us do this through their programs. ECA has also helped us improve our shipping and documentation efficiency, especially with the new GHS requirements. Overall, ECA is a wealth of information and knowledge and have always been very helpful when we have specific issues or questions.”Become a Member
Nuix is the 2015 Premier's NSW Exporter of the Year. As a technology company that protects, informs and empowers society. Nuix has more than 1,500 customers in over 60 countries, including all major global regulatory agencies, leading security and law enforcement agencies, all tier one advisory and litigation support vendors, and many of the world's leading financial institutions, corporations and government departments.