The judging panels for each awards program are drawn from the private and public sectors comprising persons with international business experience.
Please note: the judge’s decision is final and no discussion will be entered into.
Areas of focus include:
- The degree of innovation in the marketing strategy
- Export growth achieved and the ability to sustain that growth
- Evidence of sustainable competitive advantage
- Value and contribution of exporting to business expansion
- The overall company commitment to international business
The applications are judged against the following criteria:
- Viability of the company
- Quality of export marketing strategy
- Strength of strategies to promote brand awareness
- Competitive edge of product/ service in marketplace
- Level and sustainability of export sales
- Value and contribution of exporting to the business expansion
- Relevance of employment figures in export expansion
- Innovation in exporting
- Technological influence in export activity
- Sustainable business practices
- Company’s commitment to international business
- Financial strategy for export business
- Sufficient assets to support export activity
Become A Member
Group Managing Director, doq®
Member of the ECA
"Our mission is to connect Australia and Japan – by using our local knowledge to service clients in the Asia Pacific region that we can grow with. This
allows us to develop cross-cultural marketing solutions that are mutually beneficial, both for our Australian and international partners. Being a part
of the ECA has been an important asset to our growth; setting a high bar to reach for, providing a valuable network, introducing us to new leads and
informing us of changing trends. We look forward to continuing to be the specialists in anything Japan-related and are proud to be associated with
Down Under Enterprises grows, produces, exports, and markets traceable and sustainable native Australian essential oils and botanicals. We source from their farm, Buhlambar, and also from small growers across Australia.
Founded in 1991 in a spare bedroom to sell Tea Tree Oil from Dee-Ann’s parents’ farm, Down Under Enterprises has since grown to support over three dozen Australian farming families.