Applications for the NSW, QLD and WA Export Awards program are strongly encouraged from firms and organisations that meet the following criteria:
- Produce goods or services that have Australian content*
- Earn foreign exchange;
- If part of a larger organisation, operate as a separate business;
- Organisations must apply in the State/Territory where their head office/most operations are established and may only apply in one State/Territory Export Awards program;
- Organisations can enter in more than one category, but only win in one category;
- Organisations with three years or less of export sales are eligible to enter the Emerging Exporter Award;
- Applicants for this Award may also be considered for their industry category award;
- Organisations with a non-metropolitan head office may also enter the Regional Exporter Award; Winners from previous years are eligible to apply; (with the exception of any inductees to the national Australian Export Awards Hall of Fame)
- Government agencies are not eligible. However, businesses that receive funding from the Government are eligible to apply;
- A sponsor of the State, Territory and Australian Export Awards cannot lodge an application for any Export Award categories, unless written permission has been granted by the Export Awards secretariat in the respective state/territory;
- Applications containing inadequate financial details will not be accepted;
- Entry is through the State and Territory Export Awards programs, there will be no separate applications for the national Australian Export Awards.
- Winners of the State and Territory Export Awards programs automatically progress to become Finalists in the national Australian Export Awards.
*Australian content may include direct or indirect manufacture of goods, the intellectual property, design or engineering component of services
For further information on the Awards, please contact the Export Council of Australia on 1300 361 526 or by e-mail email@example.com
Become A Member
Group Managing Director, doq®
Member of the ECA
"Our mission is to connect Australia and Japan – by using our local knowledge to service clients in the Asia Pacific region that we can grow with. This
allows us to develop cross-cultural marketing solutions that are mutually beneficial, both for our Australian and international partners. Being a part
of the ECA has been an important asset to our growth; setting a high bar to reach for, providing a valuable network, introducing us to new leads and
informing us of changing trends. We look forward to continuing to be the specialists in anything Japan-related and are proud to be associated with
Thomas Global Systems designs, produces and supports innovative electronic systems solutions for aerospace and defence applications. Since 1956, they have built a global, industry-leading reputation for practical innovation and dependability. Working together as a Partner of Choice, they deliver expertise in mission systems, flight deck avionics, training & simulation and display technology supported by dedicated service and support teams operating around the world.