What We Do
Developing international business skills
- Access to ECA seminars: Learn more about important trade topics that affect your business through ECA’s informational seminars,
including our “Doing Business” event series
- Face-to-face workshops: Take advantage of our new range of educational programs with topics that target new, established,
and advanced companies engaged in international business
- International trade publications: A library of publications that provide you with essential international business tools
- Online courses: We make it easy for you to update your skills, with a range of courses available online
- In-house tailored training: Work with Australian companies to specifically tailor and develop professional training and comprehensive
texts on the process of establishing and growing an international business
- Advanced Diploma of International Business Management: Designed for people seeking or pursuing an exciting career specifically
in international business.
Building Australian business capacity
- Business consulting sessions: Receive practical, real-life business advice from industry experts.
- Peer-to-peer mentoring: Learn one-on-one from a seasoned international business person
- Industry expert advice line: ECA members can call for support on navigating international markets
- Business Tools: A range of business reports and apps to help you navigate doing business in new markets
- Access to ECA referral service: Looking for service providers that you can trust? Our members can contact the ECA for access
to a network of reputable service professionals.
Conducting international market research
- Market research: A range of business reports is available to help you navigate doing business in new markets.
- Be up-to-date: Be plugged into what’s happening in Australia & around the world
- International Business Today: Explore international markets, learn from experts and more through the ECA’s magazine
- Global Trade Voice: Keep up to date with international trade news, from the ECA, Government, our partners and sponsors.
Helping to break down barriers to trade
- Engagement: The ECA is keen to engage with our members on trade policy related issues
Building global networks
- Access to podcasts and webinars: Keep up to date with relevant podcasts and webinars and access the library 24/7
- International network: The ECA works with like-minded international industry associations and chambers
Informing Australian trade policy: have your voice heard
- Have your voice heard: The ECA plays an active role in advocating on behalf of Australian companies.
Become A Member
Group Managing Director, doq®
Member of the ECA
"Our mission is to connect Australia and Japan – by using our local knowledge to service clients in the Asia Pacific region that we can grow with. This
allows us to develop cross-cultural marketing solutions that are mutually beneficial, both for our Australian and international partners. Being a part
of the ECA has been an important asset to our growth; setting a high bar to reach for, providing a valuable network, introducing us to new leads and
informing us of changing trends. We look forward to continuing to be the specialists in anything Japan-related and are proud to be associated with
Thomas Global Systems designs, produces and supports innovative electronic systems solutions for aerospace and defence applications. Since 1956, they have built a global, industry-leading reputation for practical innovation and dependability. Working together as a Partner of Choice, they deliver expertise in mission systems, flight deck avionics, training & simulation and display technology supported by dedicated service and support teams operating around the world.