What We Do
Developing international business skills
- Access to ECA seminars: Learn more about important trade topics that affect your business through ECA’s informational seminars,
including our “Doing Business” event series
- Face-to-face workshops: Take advantage of our new range of educational programs with topics that target new, established,
and advanced companies engaged in international business
- International trade publications: A library of publications that provide you with essential international business tools
- Online courses: We make it easy for you to update your skills, with a range of courses available online
- In-house tailored training: Work with Australian companies to specifically tailor and develop professional training and comprehensive
texts on the process of establishing and growing an international business
- Advanced Diploma of International Business Management: Designed for people seeking or pursuing an exciting career specifically
in international business.
Building Australian business capacity
- Business consulting sessions: Receive practical, real-life business advice from industry experts.
- Peer-to-peer mentoring: Learn one-on-one from a seasoned international business person
- Industry expert advice line: ECA members can call for support on navigating international markets
- Business Tools: A range of business reports and apps to help you navigate doing business in new markets
- Access to ECA referral service: Looking for service providers that you can trust? Our members can contact the ECA for access
to a network of reputable service professionals.
Conducting international market research
- Market research: A range of business reports is available to help you navigate doing business in new markets.
- Be up-to-date: Be plugged into what’s happening in Australia & around the world
- International Business Today: Explore international markets, learn from experts and more through the ECA’s magazine
- Global Trade Voice: Keep up to date with international trade news, from the ECA, Government, our partners and sponsors.
Helping to break down barriers to trade
- Engagement: The ECA is keen to engage with our members on trade policy related issues
Building global networks
- Access to podcasts and webinars: Keep up to date with relevant podcasts and webinars and access the library 24/7
- International network: The ECA works with like-minded international industry associations and chambers
Informing Australian trade policy: have your voice heard
- Have your voice heard: The ECA plays an active role in advocating on behalf of Australian companies.
Become A Member
Group Managing Director, doq®
Member of the ECA
"Our mission is to connect Australia and Japan – by using our local knowledge to service clients in the Asia Pacific region that we can grow with. This
allows us to develop cross-cultural marketing solutions that are mutually beneficial, both for our Australian and international partners. Being a part
of the ECA has been an important asset to our growth; setting a high bar to reach for, providing a valuable network, introducing us to new leads and
informing us of changing trends. We look forward to continuing to be the specialists in anything Japan-related and are proud to be associated with
Down Under Enterprises grows, produces, exports, and markets traceable and sustainable native Australian essential oils and botanicals. We source from their farm, Buhlambar, and also from small growers across Australia.
Founded in 1991 in a spare bedroom to sell Tea Tree Oil from Dee-Ann’s parents’ farm, Down Under Enterprises has since grown to support over three dozen Australian farming families.