The Export Council of Australia acknowledges the traditional owners of country throughout Australia, and their continuing connection to land, sea
and community. We pay our respects to them and their cultures, and to elders past, present and emerging.
The Peak Membership Body for companies involved in International Business
The Export Council of Australia (ECA) has a long, proud history of supporting Australian international business. We have been supporting companies
to grow internationally for over 60 years.
The ECA has the development of Australia’s resources via the promotion of Australian industry in international markets as our primary goal.
We achieve this goal by:
- Developing international business skills
- Building Australian business capacity
- Conducting international market research
- Helping to break down barriers to trade
- Building global networks
- Informing Australian trade policy