Information for Australian businesses involved in trade
We live in interesting times as a nation, and this is made more difficult by the ever-changing nature of the COVID-19 and our necessary response
to it both personally and within our businesses.
We, at the Export Council of Australia (ECA), offer our reassurance to members and supporters that we stand ready to work with you now and in the
To make it easy to find up-to-date information, everything will be available on our dedicated COVID-19 webpage here
Over the coming weeks, ECA will be introducing a suite of tools and resources to help you stay informed and assist you determine the best path
forward for your business.
These tools and resources will include:
- Daily updates – From Government and Industry bodies
- COVID-19 Eight-episode Podcast Series – Featuring key practical information for businesses from the ECA and leaders across
- Exporters’ Blog – A public forum for the exporting community to band together and keep conversations going by posting questions,
sharing experiences and supporting one another.
- COVID-19 Checklist for businesses – To help make sense of all the information disseminated on what businesses should do in
a time of crisis, we’ve compiled this checklist of the 10 best points of advice we’ve seen from across the world. Download the pdf here and use it to check your own business.
- Online Training – Critically reviewing your business and upskilling at this time will be important to help you chart the best
course forward. The ECA will soon launch a dedicated COVID-19 online training portal that will assist your business with decision
making and skills required through this period.
There’s no denying the year ahead will have many challenges. We are here to work through them with you. Do not hesitate to contact the ECA if we
can assist you in anyway.